Children and young people can use the MOMO (Mind of My Own) app as a quick and easy way to let your worker know your thoughts and feelings.
1. Download the app or go online www.mindofmyown.org.uk and log into your account or sign up if you do not already have an account.
2. To register for an account you must have an email address, if you don’t speak to your worker and they will support you to use MOMO.
3. You can choose from a range of options including preparing for a meeting, sorting a problem or sharing good news.
4. You will be able to select from a list of options and add your own comments.
5. You can then send your comments directly to who you choose to send it too.
Who will see my statement?
You choose who your statement is sent too, however it does also stay on the MOMO Dashboard and will be saved to our case management system.
Will my worker reply via MOMO?
No it is a one way system, once your worker receives your statement they will contact you via phone or visit.
How quick will my worker receive my statement?
Statements are allocated every working day, statements won’t be picked up over a weekend or on an evening.
I have a serious problem?
MOMO is a communication tool but should not be used in an emergency, if you need to speak to some as an emergency please call the duty team 0191 561 7007.
If you have any questions about MOMO please email Loren.Nergaard@togetherforchildren.org.uk or call 0191 561 7400.
Watch MOMO's introductory video below or visit their webpage: http://mindofmyown.org.uk/