Advocacy service

Together for Children has commissioned services with the National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) to support children and young people by giving confidential and independent advice, information and representation..

Who can access this service?

This service is for children and young people who:

  • are making a complaint
  • have a special educational need or disability and are receiving assessment, care or transition planning
  • are care experienced

Children and young people can refer themselves or be referred to NYAS for an advocate. To request support, visit and complete the referral form.

For more information contact


In Are you in need of help?