Together for Children welcomes customer feedback to provide learning which supports improvements when they are required and feedback on what we do well.
We aim to promote a consistent approach to responding to customer feedback and complaints in terms of both timeliness and quality of service.
One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our services is by listening and responding to the views of children, young people and families and by responding positively to complaints, and by putting any mistakes right.
From the customer’s point of view, a complaint is anything that Together for Children does or fails to do, that makes someone so unhappy that they feel the need to contact Together for Children. Examples might include where a customer:
- Has problems or difficulties contacting Together for Children
- Finds Together for Children’s services difficult to access
- Is unhappy with the quality of a service provided
- Believes that communication with them has been poor or non-existent
- Is unhappy with the attitude or actions of a Together for Children employee
- Believes Together for Children has not followed policy and/or procedure
- Has experienced significant or unexplained delays
- Is unhappy with a decision we have made.
This is not an exhaustive list.
In response to covid-19, we would ask that you contact us initially at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us respond to your concerns promptly.
If you are a child or young person and are not happy with the support or care you are receiving at Together for Children, you can raise an issue/complaint with the Customer Feedback Team. To do this you can either phone, email or send via your own Mind of My Own Account. To register for an account if you don’t already have one go to https://one.mindofmyown.org.uk/ and sign up. Once you have an account choose the scenario ‘sort a problem’.
The Customer Feedback Team will aim to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible with the hope of resolving informally. If this is not possible, we will go through the following stages:
- Making a corporate complaint about our services
- Making a complaint about our Children’s Social Care services
You can find more information about our corporate complaints and children's social care complaints procedure below.
If you're a child or young person who is supported by Together for Children, we would love to know what you think we do well and where you think we could improve. Read our leaflet to find out more about sharing your views.
An information leaflet about the ways you can share your feedback, compliments and complaints with us.
An information leaflet about the ways you can share your feedback, compliments and complaints about our Children's Social Care services with us.