Thank you for considering Adoption
We are looking for families for children for a range of ages - from babies through to older children. The information you will need to begin your adoption journey can be found on this page as well as the information bar to the left.
Adoption is a legal way for a child or young person (up to 18 years) to gain a new legal parent(s). Legally, it is as if they had been born to their new parents once they are adopted.
If you are interested in adopting, we have a lot of information on the pages that can be found on the navigation bar on the left (or under this page if you are on mobile).
You may contact us for a private meeting or request a call back by calling 0191 561 2221 or by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively click here to Register an Expression of Interest in Adoption and we'll get in touch.
We also host an Information Evening every month from 6 to 8pm that you may attend:
- Tuesday 14 May 2019 at Bede Tower, Burdon Rd, Sunderland, SR2 7DZ
- Wednesday 12 June 2019 at Hetton Centre, Welfare Road, Hetton le Hole, DH5 9NE
- Tuesday 16 July 2019 at Bede Tower, Burdon Rd, Sunderland, SR2 7DZ
- Wednesday 14 August 2019 at Hetton Centre, Welfare Road, Hetton le Hole, DH5 9NE
- Tuesday 17 September 2019 at Bede Tower, Burdon Rd, Sunderland, SR2 7DZ
Find out more in the downloads below including our Adoption Information Pack, you may also view case studies from other adopters.