Fostering information events
If you're interested in becoming a foster carer, why not join us at our next monthly information event?
We know that anyone thinking about fostering will have lots of questions about it. Our information events provide you with everything you need to understand a bit more about fostering and what it involves. There's also the opportunity to ask any questions you might have and often, hear from others who've become foster carers with us.
Our information events are held at St Aidan's Parish Centre, Kirkside, New Herrington, DH4 4NX on the following dates:
- Wednesday 19 January 2022, 9am to 11am
- Tuesday 15 February 2022, 9am to 11am
- Monday 14 March 2022, 5pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 6 April 2022, 9am to 11am
- Monday 9 May 2022, 1pm to 3pm
- Monday 13 June 2022, 5pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 5 July 2022, 9am to 11am
- Wednesday 17 August 2022, 1pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 13 September 2022, 5pm to 7pm
- Monday 10 October 2022, 9am to 11am
- Monday 14 November 2022, 1pm to 3pm
- Wednesday 7 December 2022, 4pm to 6pm
There's no need to book, just pop along to the event. If you've any questions about the event beforehand, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly fostering team on 0191 561 2223.
If you've already completed our online expression of interest form, we'll be in touch to invite you along to the next information event.