Please note that the electronic checking system is not available at the moment due to circumstances beyond our control. Applications via the Provider Portal will currently not be able to be processed. This issue is being investigated and it is hoped that it will be rectified as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Delivering Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Childcare providers in Sunderland who wish to provide Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds need to sign up to the Sunderland Provider Agreement Early Years Entitlement 2018. A copy of the agreement is attached below.
Providers offering Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds need to submit information to Together for Children via our Provider Portal. Log on details for the portal will be sent once a provider has signed up to the Provider Agreement. These submissions include:
- 2 year places - Assisted Applications - helping a parent apply for a 2 year place online
- 2 year places - Placement Notification - verifies a parent's application reference and advises where a child would like to attend
- 30 hour free childcare - checking parents eligibility
- Headcount - sending information of all 2, 3, and 4 year old children attending your setting for funding including Early Years Pupil Premium
- Disability Access Fund Application - the one off payment of £615 made to a registered early education provider for a three and four-year-old child accessing their early education place who claims Disability Living Allowance.
Download the Portal User guides below to help you with these processes.
Users of the Provider Portal also need to inform Together for Children of any changes that need to be made with regard to people who have access to your accounts. Please keep us informed of any changes by using the Portal Registration form which can be downloaded from this page.
The Provider Portal is a secure method for collecting and transferring information from childcare providers to Together for Children. Once received, the information about parents, carers and children is held securely. To find out more about how we use this information please see our Privacy Notice attached.