Please note we are currently experiencing difficulties with the DWP's electronic checking system which means checks cannot be carried out at the moment. Work is on-going to rectify this issue but this may not be resolved until Monday 23rd July. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Childcare providers in Sunderland offering Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds now need to submit information to Together for Children via our Provider Portal. These submissions include:
- 2 year places - Assisted Applications - helping a parent apply for a 2 year place online
- 2 year places - Placement Notification - verifies a parent's application reference and advises where a child would like to attend
- 30 hour free childcare - checking parents eligibility
- Headcount - sending information of all 2, 3, and 4 year old children attending your setting for funding including Early Years Pupil Premium
- Disability Access Fund Application - the one off payment of £615 made to a registered early education provider for a three and four-year-old child accessing their early education place who claims Disability Living Allowance.
Download the Portal User guides below to help you with these processes.
Users of the Provider Portal also need to inform Together for Children of any changes that need to be made with regard to people who have access to your accounts. Please keep us informed of any changes by using the Portal Registration form which can be downloaded below.