Delivering Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Childcare providers in Sunderland who wish to provide Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds need to sign up to the Together for Children Provider Agreement - Early Years Entitlement. A copy of the agreement is available as a download from this page.
Providers offering Early Education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds need to submit information to Together for Children via our Provider Portal. Portal accounts and log on details will be sent once a provider has signed up to the Provider Agreement. These submissions include:
- 2 year places - Assisted Applications - helping a parent apply for a 2 year place online
- 2 year places - Placement Notification - verifies a parent's application reference and advises Together for children where a child would like to attend
- 30 hour free childcare - checking parents eligibility by verifying their 30 hour code
- Headcount - sending information of all 2, 3, and 4 year old children attending your setting for funding including Early Years Pupil Premium
- Disability Access Fund Application - the one off payment of £615 made to a registered early education provider for a three and four-year-old child accessing their early education place who claims Disability Living Allowance.
Provider Portal User Guides are available from this page as downloads to help you with these processes.
Providers also need to inform Together for Children of any changes that need to be made with regard to people who have access to your accounts. Please keep us informed of any changes by using the Portal Registration form which can be downloaded from this page.
The Provider Portal is a secure method for collecting and transferring information from childcare providers to Together for Children. Once received, the information about parents, carers and children is held securely. To find out more about how we use this information please see our Privacy Notice attached.