Are you ready to make a difference to children’s lives? Join our supportive team and help us to make an impact in Sunderland.
We’re looking for experienced children’s social workers and managers to join our assessment team (first point of contact) and locality teams (child protection).
If you have two to three years’ experience in children’s services and are looking for a rewarding and challenging career, apply for one of our current vacancies.
You can look forward to:
- one of the most competitive salaries for children’s social work in North East England
- a guaranteed 2% pay rise in October
- flexible working
- a dedicated CPD programme to help you grow your career
- manageable caseloads
- 20% off a Nissan
- Essential car user allowance
- No hot-desking
- Reloation packages
We know that children’s social work is rewarding, but it can be tough. We offer a friendly, supportive environment and value the contribution each member of staff brings.
We also pride ourselves on making life a little easier on our staff by offering flexible working hours, homeworking and job-sharing for a better work / life balance.
To find out more about our current vacancies please email email@example.com
It's quick and easy to apply for our social care roles:
- Our key social care vacancies (including job descriptions and person specifications) are listed below
- To apply, email your CV to HR.Recruitment@togetherforchildren.org.uk
- Come along to our Recruitment Evening on Thursday September 27th. More details here.
- RSVP to the event here
- For other jobs at TFC visit the North East Jobs website to view our vacancies.
- For vacancies outside of social care please apply through the North East Jobs website.
- You can subscribe to our social care recruitment mailing list here
We will only use your information to tell you about job vacancies and recruitment news.
To view our Privacy Notice click here