Our Governor Support service provides a highly effective governance clerking service. Advice, guidance and support to Governing Boards, individual Governors and Principals ensures compliance with school governance regulations.
A named Clerk, with experience of schools' governance clerking will:
- convene meetings, prepare and distribute agendas
- provide advice and offer objective guidance on governance responsibilities
- produce timely, accurate, detailed minutes of meetings
- complete meeting following up action and correspondence on behalf of the Board
- monitor the membership of the Governing/Trust Board and attendance at meetings
- provide an Induction Pack for new governors/trustees